Consider an estate sale it may be the perfect solution
- Preparation. You will not spend hours, days even months dealing with the tedious and often emotional task of preparing for your sale. Our estate sale experts take care of it all! That means with our experience and skills in estate sales and a minimal amount of direction from you we will go forth a conquer the tasks of sorting through your items, organizing them, pricing them and displaying them for the sale. Professional preparation for a sale is invaluable when conducting a sale from your home. Valuing items correctly, displaying them appropriately, and creating a fun and effective shopping environment can make or break the success of your garage sale.
- Leftovers. Post sale work can be very time consuming and labor intensive. Possessions that do not sell, and you no longer want, we will haul off to appropriate destinations such as second-hand stores or the dump.
- People. Dealing with a crowds of strangers is what estate sale professionals are trained to do. Not all shoppers will be friendly, socialized or even appropriate. We watch over your shoppers to make sure your stuff and your property is safe. We also make sure you get fair value for your items.
- Advertising. We get the word out about your sale so the hard work of pulling it together is not lost on a small, ineffective turn out. As an estate sale service we have the resources to efficiently and effectively promote your sale and attract your ideal customers.
- Time wasted. Enjoy life, an estate sale run by professionals puts the ease in downsizing!
Will an Estate Sale Work for You? Request a Free Evaluation.
If need to downsize, move, or handle a family’s estate, contact us before you consider setting up a garage sale. Just request a free consultation. At your convenience, we’ll schedule a time to meet with you at your home. We will evaluate the items in your home to determine if our estate sale services will be the right fit for you.